swift dragon: part iii swift dragon: part iii

Well... I dunno

It was cool n all. Drawings alittle sloppy unless that was the intitial intent. The sound was poor. The animation was good tho i think you might have had help from outside programs for those. Also, since he is wearing sunglasses that signals that this is modern times. And on that note, he could have easily pulled out a glock and pump some shotty into that foo'z body. =P

99K 99K

cute, sleek, original

Awww.. the noises those little dudes made are so cute. Cool cartoon.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

cute, sleek, original

Buddy, I've been making flash cartoon for years and I must say I like your style. I'm sorry that I haven't found this myself sooner. Your style of animating is very good because it's so easy to animate and also makes it look good. I'm thinking of adopting your style of animation. But dont worry ill give you full credit. I animate frame by frame. Look like you only used symbols here and do tweening. If you'd like to see my flashes just look up flashes by author: Loki_777. Peace out.

ping ping

I liked it.

Very jolly and christmasy(err). Penguins kick ass! I liked the flash.

Stick Man Fight Stick Man Fight

it's all the same.

You showed absolutely no style. Stick figures? Cmon d00d, atleast make them a varied style of stick figures. I'm really getting sick of all this stick figure bullshit! It's all the same. Not to mention it's all the same in this movie as well. Kick, punch, throw, decapitate, kick, punch, throw, decapitate. Atleast make this all happen in different places not just all in one scene.
The sound was crap. Violence was ok. And it wasnt even funny. What was the point of that movie?

College University pt 3-3 College University pt 3-3

Like a PG version of South Park.

Pretty funny stuff. That Kung Fu karl guy is hilarious with his lazy eyes! DARK NINJA?!?! WHERE!?!? Puy more of him in!

WTC Equals War. WTC Equals War.

I knew someone would do it.

You shouldnt make flashes about that. And sticking in linkin park with it. Its not cool. Not right man.

MrCongeniality responds:

Pardon my french, but fuck you.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Very Kewl.

I like that song. The graphix are crap but thats the KEWL part. BTW, im workin' on a flash of my own right now, called World War2: Part 2. Some of you may have seen the first one. Anyway, it might be out tommorrow or monday, so check newgrounds then and see my flash.

kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally

This is pretty funny.

I liked it.

Why We Shouldn't Litter Why We Shouldn't Litter

Funny but stay off the stick figures

Good ending but the stick figures ruined it. Try to find a good style for drawing that is easy to animate. I did.